I haven’t really had much of a chance to try and spread the word about my traveling photoshoots project but I have already had some interest! Three shoots scheduled so far, one each in Paris, Oslo and Istanbul. Really hoping something comes together for NYC and San Francisco. As a reminder, the dates for those two are:
- San Francisco : May 3 - 10th
- New York City : May 11 - 19th
How the Oslo shoot came about is actually a funny story. I found myself sitting on a plane to Oslo behind this adorably cute and obviously in love couple. It is worth mentioning here that I absolutely love photographing people that are very much in love and the challenge of capturing that dynamic through the viewfinder. So after many false starts and a lot of nervousness I worked up the nerve to ask them, and lo and behold, they loved the idea! We spent the next 30 minutes discussing ideas and concepts and picked a date for a little later when Oslo will (hopefully) be a little warmer.
Are you and possibly your significant other interested in joining a travelling photographer for a free and fun photoshoot this summer? If so, read on!
During my travels this summer I am looking for people in each city I visit who might be interested in being part of a photography project I am working on. No modelling experience is required, I cannot stress this part enough. While I am focusing on couples do not hesitate to get in touch if you want to go it solo. The project is inspired by a photoshoot in Paris that I did for some friends, and the general concept is shooting couples in locations characteristic of their cities.
The only requirements really are that you are young at heart, don’t take yourself too seriously and are willing to dedicate at least an hour of your time to this project. I am pretty easy-going and it is my goal for this to be a fun experience for everyone involved. So if any of this sounds like a good fit, get in touch!
Where and When:
Split, Croatia : April 7th - 10th
Dubrovnik, Croatia : April 11th - 16th
- San Francisco, USA : May 3rd - 10th
- New York City, USA : May 11th - 19th
- Eger, Hungary : June 3rd - 6th
- Budapest, Hungary : June 6th - 8th
- Geneva, Switzerland : June 17th - 18th
- Zurich, Switzerland : June 22nd - 24th
- Istanbul, Turkey : July 18th - 26th
- Santorini, Greece : July 26th - 29th
- Athens, Greece : July 29th - August 5th
- Paris / London / Oslo - get in touch and we can find a date that works.
What you can expect:
- A courteous, fun and memorable experience
- Fully processed photographs from your photoshoot on DVD, in both web-ready and print-ready sizes.
- Three 8 x 10″ (20cm x 25cm) prints of your favourite photographs from your shoot.
You can see more of my work at:
If you are interested or have any questions, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment.
Note that I am not a professional photographer and this project is not for financial gain. No fiscal compensation will be given to participants.
(If you are a fellow photographer and would like to meet up during my travels, I would love to hear from you.)